Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tools for Project Management

For my project management class I needed to post two resource tools that would be useful in estimating the costs, effort, and/or activity durations associated with ID projects.  Below I have found two tools I like the first one is a directly below. Click on link to get insights on improving the decision process and the paradox world of bad decisions. I found this tool interesting because it gave some ideas to thin about and the meaning behind the mathematical calculations.  Since I have a back ground in Math, I found this tool fairly easy to follow.  If Math is not your strong suit then the next tool would be better for your liking.


The other tool is below for you to click on.  In this website “pptmagic.com” gives ideas on Project Management, but mostly are already developed calculations tools.   


Here you have two tools that both will lead to the same result for your project management, the difference one helps you understand the meaning behind the calculations and how to produce your own calculation tool, the other tool also can give you the meaning but also the formulas are already made for you so all you have to do is plug in the numbers and the tool will produce the figures and even graph the solutions, to help you get out more data solutions. 

Which tool do you find helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment